1. Eligible Exhibits: Everyone is welcome to apply, but all decisions are subject to the sole determination of Warren Media
2. Space Reservations: will be accepted upon receipt of a signed contract and 50% non-refundable deposit. Payment must be made in full by April 1st, 2014. Warren Media shall endeavor to assign both space consistent to Exhibitor’s wishes, subject to availability. However, Warren Media reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to assign or therefor reassign booth spaces in accordance with the effectiveness of the show as a whole. Exhibitor shall not assign or sub-lease their booth space to any person or entity.
3. Care of Exhibits: Exhibitors are responsible for the orderly presentation of their booth and for cleaning within their booth space, which may require purchasing housekeeping (e.g. vacuuming, etc.) from the Franklin Commons All tables must be skirted with floor-length, flame-proofed material that is pleated or gathered
4. Staffing/Attendance: Exhibitors must have their displays set up by 10:00 am, Friday, May9th, 2014. Booths must be staffed during all show hours; in no instance can a booth be left unattended. No booth will be dismantled before the official close of the show at 4 p.m., Sunday, May 11th, 2014. If a booth is vacated prior to the show’s closing, exhibitor will be charged an additional $1000. All booths must be moved out no later than 11 p.m. on May 11th, 2014. NO EXCEPTIONS.
5. Signage/Demonstrations: Only professionally typeset signs will be allowed; no “homemade” or hand lettered signs. No mechanical devices or other apparatuses can be noisy or interfere with other exhibitors. Mechanically-amplified demonstrations must be approved by the show producers.
6. Booth Provisions: Warren Media will supply eight-foot high backdrapes; three-foot sidedrapes and rail; booth identification sign; one table with skirt, two chairs, carpeting and a waste basket. Exhibitors are responsible for any additional material, equipment or labor needed in their areas, including additional tables & chairs, electrical outlets and garbage cans. Exhibit booth packages and electricity can be ordered from us. Remaining services and equipment may be ordered through the Valley Forge Casino Resort.
7. Insurance and Liability: Warren Media assumes no risk and by the acceptance of this agreement, the Exhibitors expressly release the management of and from any and all liabilities for any damage, injury or loss to any person or goods that may arise from the rental and occupations of space by Exhibitors, and agree to hold and save the management harmless of and from any loss or damage by reason thereof. Warren Media assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any property placed in the exhibition center and the management is hereby released and discharged from any and all liability from and loss, injury or damages to persons or property that may be sustained while at the show.
8. Decorations: All decorations must be of fireproof material, or be made fireproof by treatment with fireproofing liquid. No decorations may exceed above the booth’s 8′ backdrop or 3′ side wall. Exhibitors may not place any booth furnishings, etc. outside of assigned area. Show colors are landevar and pink.
9. Food Vendors: Must comply Montgomery County health department regulations concerning the storage, preparation and distribution of food items. Food exhibitors must provide their own hand-washing station and supply booth workers with rubber gloves.
10. Wine Vendors: All wine vendors must provide an inventory list of wines sampled. All wines sold in must comply with the PLCB rules.
11. Trademark: She Spot Weekend is a registered trademark of Warren Media Any use of the event name or logo must be approved by Warren Media
12. Cancellation: If the show as presently scheduled is cancelled or rescheduled due in whole or part to any causes beyond the control of Warren Media, Warren Media shall be entitled to 50% of all fees owed by Exhibitor, in order to cover She Spot Weekend costs incurred in planning and staging the show. If show is cancelled or rescheduled due solely to any cause within the control of Warren Media, Warren Media shall refund all monies paid by Exhibitor. However, under no circumstances shall Warren Media be liable for any other costs of damages incurred by Exhibitor as a result of such cancellation or rescheduling, regardless of whether due to cause(s) beyond or within Warren Media control.