Gary Monterosso is an award-winning critic, who has written for national and regional publications. He can be seen on the two-hour History Channel show called “The Epic History of Everyday Things.” He is the author of the book, “Artisan Beers.”
Gary has appeared on many television programs discussing craft beers and has appeared on BBC radio offering an American perspective on the beverage.
One of the highlights of his career was a three-year stint on the Sirius Satellite Radio network, talking about the latest happenings in the beer world.
In early 2014, Gary was selected by Chilled Magazine to be a member of the “Chilled 100,” signifying him as one of the top 100 beverage personalities in the United States.
He continues to be a fixture at regional beer events by hosting dinners and tasting seminars. He has qualified as a Certified Beer Server, a part of the Cicerone Certification Program, recognizing his knowledge of beer styles, culture, the brewing process and ingredients.
Below is a summary of where you may find Gary:
- “The Epic History of Everyday Things” on the History Channel and H2.
- New Jersey Brew, a bi-monthly magazine spotlighting New Jersey beer and more.
- Table for One, on WOND AM 1400, WONZ AM 1580, WVLT 92.1 FM and Drexel University radio at 91.7 FM.
- Ed Hitzel’s Restaurant Newsletter, published monthly, distributed in southern NJ, eastern PA, northern DE.
- Ed Hitzel’s Restaurant Magazine, published quarterly, distributed in southern NJ, eastern PA, northern DE.
[product_category category=”seminars” per_page=”12″ columns=”2″ orderby=”date” order=”desc”]